How the Ownership Culture Survey Works
Our fully customizable, comprehensive survey gives you the tools to most effectively measure your employee ownership culture. Survey results include comparison data from over 15,000 respondents at over 89 companies, with over 150 survey items to choose from. You receive an easy-to-understand report with specific recommendations based on your results and an hour of consultation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to view the full list of survey questions, receive a price quote, and get started designing your survey today!
- Timing: Surveys can be launched within a couple days of your initial phone call. Generally, surveys remain open for 7-10 business days. The reports take 2-3 business days to process.
- Design: We help you design a survey with the questions, demographic items, and timing that best meet your company's objectives.
- Administration: The majority of surveys are administered online. We work with you to get the highest response rate possible and effectively use the survey as a communication tool.
- The Report: The survey report includes:
- A descriptive summary of how your company performed, with specific recommendations based on your results
- An overview chart that shows how your company performed against the database for each question
- A "best and worst scores" chart
- A chart that displays what percent of employees are cynics, skeptics, neutral, high potential, or champions when it comes to employee ownership
- A demographic overview chart that depicts how different subgroups performed, accompanied by a descriptive summary of the demographic results
- Data charts that give more detailed information on each question, grouped by topic
- Written responses are categorized by issue (if an open ended-question was included on the survey).
- See our sample charts (PDF format).
- Custom Analysis: All survey administrations include 2 hours of additional analysis that companies may use to generate statistics or charts that were not included in the original report, create a PowerPoint presentation or other communication tool, etc.
- Support: All survey administrations include 60 minutes of consulting to help companies understand and use the survey data.