How the Ownership Culture Survey Works
Our fully customizable, comprehensive survey gives you the tools to most effectively measure your employee ownership culture. Survey results include comparison data from over 18,000 respondents at more than 100 companies, with over 150 survey items to choose from. You receive an easy-to-understand report with specific recommendations based on your results and an hour of consultation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and provide us with the number of employees at your company to receive a price quote, and get started on designing your survey today!
- Timing: Surveys can be launched within a couple days of your initial phone call. Generally, surveys remain open for 7-14 business days. The reports take 5-10 business days to process.
- Design: We help you design a survey with the questions, demographic items, and timing that best meet your company's objectives.
- Administration: The majority of surveys are administered online. We work with you to get the highest response rate possible and effectively use the survey as a communication tool.
- The Report: The survey report includes:
- A descriptive summary of how your company performed compared to the NCEO database for each survey item
- Charts that help identify your specific priorities, strengths, and weakness
- A chart that displays what percent of employees are cynics, skeptics, neutral, high potential, or champions when it comes to how they identify as employee owners and feel about employee ownership conceptually
- A demographic overview chart that depicts how different subgroups performed relative to one another
- Data charts that give more detailed information on each question, grouped by topic
- Written responses are analyzed and categorized by issue (if an open ended-question was included on the survey).
- Support: All survey administrations include up to two hours of consulting to help companies understand and use the survey data.