2013 ESOP Executive Compensation Survey Results
2013 ESOP Executive Compensation Survey Results: custom report ($150 per report for NCEO members, $300 for nonmembers)
Get a Custom Report or Acquire the Entire Database for Your Own AnalysesThe survey collected information on 7 executive levels:
- CEO or president
- CFO or top financial executive
- Top sales or marketing executive
- Top manufacturing, products, or services vice president
- Top divisional vice president
- Top human resources or personnel professional
- Base pay, cash incentive pay, stock incentive pay, and total pay
- The ESOP, other qualified retirement plans, and other deferred compensation
- Direct ownership of shares and prior ownership of shares
- Compensation committees and the use of compensation consultants
- Compensation mechanics including vesting and whether incentive pay is issued based on performance requirements, service requirements, or a combination of both
- What percentage of companies provide incentive pay to which executives
The Custom ReportIf you order a custom report, we will contact you to determine which criteria are most useful for your purposes. You will receive the report by email in PDF format within 24 hours of providing the customization specifications.
What Users Are Saying"This report gives us information that we've needed but found very difficult and expensive to acquire in the past. This is a great service."
— Robert H. Carlson (CEO Emeritus and board member, Reell Precision Manufacturing)
"Not only did we get data on executive compensation in ESOP companies, we were also able to look at compensation levels for companies in our size range and industry type. I was impressed with the amount of data, the different executive positions it covered, and the quick turnaround--I would recommend this to any ESOP company."
— Cindy Turcot (Chief Operating Officer, Gardener's Supply Company)
- You will acknowledge the NCEO as the source of the information in all materials, speeches, presentations, or other forms of communication that draw on the data in the executive compensation database. The correct title is "2013 ESOP Executive Compensation Survey Results." The NCEO should be referred to as the National Center for Employee Ownership. When feasible, a link to our Web site (www.nceo.org) should be provided.
- The NCEO made the following commitment to each participating company: "All of your answers to this questionnaire will be completely confidential. No specific information will be released to anyone outside the NCEO on a given company's practices." All identifying information (email address, individual names, IP addresses) has been removed from the database. You agree to respect the commitment that the NCEO has made, and specifically:
- You will not attempt to identify in any public sphere any companies based on the answers to company background questions or any other data contained in the database.
- You will only share analyses that aggregate data from multiple companies, rather than data from multiple questions for any individual company (i.e., you will not recreate a portion of the answers to the questionnaire for any one company).