Tricks and Tips for Private Company Stock Plan Administration
About This MeetingPrivate company stock plan administration can be scary. So many aspects of the core disciplines - tax, accounting, securities law, and plan design, analysis & administration - have just a slightly different application for non-public companies. Finding insider advice specific to private company administration can be like going on a treasure hunt, or like knocking on neighborhood doors hoping for a chocolate bar instead of a sour apple. Trick or Treat! This panel will delight you with Tricks and Tips to make administering equity compensation plans in privately held companies easier than Pi!
Learning objectives of this Webinar include:
- How many chocolates equal one apple? Or how to talk to the CFO.
- Where do I get the candy? Or how to work with outside counsel.
- Who gives out the candy? Or how to handle employee issues.
- Who's that in the scary mask? Or monthly reconciliations without nightmares
- Let's do this as a group! Or building a team of stakeholders.
This Webinar has already taken place. It is available as a free replay in the members-only area of this site.
From Our Equity Compensation Webinar Series
- Each one-hour Webinar features an experienced authority in the field and discusses a requested topic.
- Discuss current administrative and other issues with fellow practitioners without leaving your office!
- Free for NCEO members
This replay was recorded on October 31, 2012.
|Tricks and Tips for Private Company Stock Plan Administration |
Achaessa James, NCEO