Best Practices for Granting Global Equity Awards
About This MeetingWe will focus companies on the issues which involve the greatest risks to companies or present the greatest opportunities to maximize the benefit of their global equity programs. In addition, we will suggest certain strategies which are intended to mitigate the biggest risks without creating exorbitant expense or effort for the company.
* Keep plan administration with parent company and minimize local involvement
* Prepare appropriate grant documents for grant recipients outside of the US
* Ensure compliance with tax withholding and reporting obligations (plus social tax)
This Webinar has already taken place. It is available as a free replay in the members-only area of this site.
From Our Equity Compensation Webinar Series
- Each one-hour Webinar features an experienced authority in the field discussing current equity compensation topics relevant to both private and public companies.
- Discuss current administrative and other issues with fellow practitioners without leaving your office!
- Free for NCEO members
This replay was recorded on August 28, 2013.
|Best Practices for Granting Global Equity Awards |
Alison Wright and Denise Glagau, Baker & McKenzie
Denise is a member of the California State Bar and has an LL.B. from Dalhousie University Law School in Halifax, Canada and an LL.M. from Golden Gate University Law School in San Francisco, CA. She is a member of the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals and the Global Equity Organization.