Administration & Accounting for Private Companies-The Foundation
About This MeetingThe session will discuss the financial reporting needed by private companies to effectively manage their equity plans.
* The difference between plan administration and plan accounting
* The difference between equity accounting and liability accounting
* The difference between straight-line and accelerated accrual
* When to expense awards
* How to make accounting adjustments to award expense
* How to handle terminations
This Webinar has already taken place. It is available as a free replay in the members-only area of this site.
From Our Equity Compensation Webinar Series
- Each one-hour Webinar features an experienced authority in the field and discusses a requested topic.
- Discuss current administrative and other issues with fellow practitioners without leaving your office!
- Free for NCEO members
This replay was recorded on September 25, 2013.
Melissa Callender and Robert Purser, E*TRADE Financial Services
Melissa is a Senior Client Service Manager at E*TRADE Financial Services located in Alpharetta, GA and is responsible for day-to-day administration of Large clients located in the eastern United States. She has 14 years of equity compensation experience and with 3 years working at E*TRADE. Prior to joining E*TRADE, Melissa spent 1 year at at Global Shares in Clonakilty, Ireland managing a team of stock plan analysts, served 6 months as the Stock Plan Administrator at Sprint/Nextel Corporation overseeing the day to day plan administration and 8 years at AST Equity Plan Solutions as a Client Relationship Manager. Melissa holds a B.S. Degree in Agricultural Business from The Ohio State University and an MBA in Marketing from Drexel University. Additionally, Melissa holds the designation of Certified Equity Professional.