Administration & Accounting for Private Companies-The Foundation
From Our Equity Compensation Webinar Track
- Each one-hour Webinar features an experienced authority in the field and discusses a requested topic.
- Discuss current administrative and other issues with fellow practitioners without leaving your office!
- Free for NCEO members
This replay was recorded on September 25, 2013.
About This MeetingThe session will discuss the financial reporting needed by private companies to effectively manage their equity plans.
* The difference between plan administration and plan accounting
* The difference between equity accounting and liability accounting
* The difference between straight-line and accelerated accrual
* When to expense awards
* How to make accounting adjustments to award expense
* How to handle terminations
This Webinar has already taken place. It is available as a free replay in the members-only area of this site.
Melissa Callender and Robert Purser, E*TRADE Financial Services
Melissa is a Senior Client Service Manager at E*TRADE Financial Services located in Alpharetta, GA and is responsible for day-to-day administration of Large clients located in the eastern United States. She has 14 years of equity compensation experience and with 3 years working at E*TRADE. Prior to joining E*TRADE, Melissa spent 1 year at at Global Shares in Clonakilty, Ireland managing a team of stock plan analysts, served 6 months as the Stock Plan Administrator at Sprint/Nextel Corporation overseeing the day to day plan administration and 8 years at AST Equity Plan Solutions as a Client Relationship Manager. Melissa holds a B.S. Degree in Agricultural Business from The Ohio State University and an MBA in Marketing from Drexel University. Additionally, Melissa holds the designation of Certified Equity Professional.