Awards That Vest On Change In Control
About This MeetingHow does a COC change your life? In this webinar Attendees will come away with an appreciation for where to find COC terms, how to prepare in advance for a COC event, and what steps to take to finalize a COC acceleration and communicate with affected parties.
* Where to look for COC within your equity plan documents as well as other documents describing equity holder rights
* What to look for in your company's equity plan documents that could contain a COC trigger
* Other surprising places/documents where COC terms can be found
* What happens when the COC trigger is pulled and the COC occurs
* Legal issues such as the $100,000 ISO Limit calculation
* Accounting issues connected with acceleration of vesting for options and other derivatives, COC and performance awards
* Notification requirements to option holders
This Webinar has already taken place. It is available as a free replay in the members-only area of this site.
From Our Equity Compensation Webinar Series
- Each one-hour Webinar features an experienced authority in the field discussing current equity compensation topics relevant to both private and public companies.
- Discuss current administrative and other issues with fellow practitioners without leaving your office!
- Free for NCEO members
This replay was recorded on October 30, 2013.
|Awards That Vest on Change in Control |
Jannet Calix and Terrie Williams, Solium
Account Representative - Solium
Terrie has spent the last three years responsible for satisfaction of Corporate Focus' customers. This dedication to customer success continues as part of Solium, which acquired Corporate Focus in December 2012. Terrie regularly trains and assists private companies and those that support them in the areas of corporate governance, equity tracking and financial reporting. Terrie's support of private companies also requires assisting members of the AmLaw 100 and working with auditors. She is dedicated to Solium's customers and want to ensure that the software they use for their equity administration meets their needs.
Terrie has worked in the area of corporate governance for over 15 years. Prior to joining Solium, Terrie worked as Corporate Paralegal for Hill Ward & Henderson and MacFarlane Ferguson McMullen in Tampa, Florida. Terrie holds a BS from Florida State University, is an Advanced Certified Paralegal specializing in Business Organizations and a Certified Equity Professional. She is an active member of The Paralegal Association of Florida and the NCEO
Sponsor InformationSolium (TSX: SUM) provides cloud-enabled services for global equity administration, financial reporting and compliance.
Founded in 1999, our mission is to simplify equity plan administration through leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology. Innovation is the fuel that powers our evolution and growth, and we continue to make significant investments in research and development to ensure our solutions and services remain well ahead of the competition.
Since our inception, we've grown organically and through strategic M&A. In 2007, Solium acquired U.S.-based Allecon Stock Associates. In 2010 and 2012, we completed the respective integrations of the Transcentive platform from Computershare and CapMx technology from Silicon Valley Bank Analytics. In late 2012, we acquired California-based OptionEase, a leading provider of SaaS applications for accounting and compliance.
In 2011, we broke ground in London - a strategic initiative that brought our pioneering spirit and professional acumen to the other side of the Atlantic. And in September 2012, we established a presence in Australia, marking our foray into Asia Pacific. We'll continue to assess opportunities and break into new markets, many of which are ready for our premium software and services.
From our roots as a Calgary-based start-up company, we've grown into a multinational public corporation with offices in the United States, Canada, the UK and Australia. Today, we are leading the evolution of global equity plan management.