ESPPs - Tricks, Tips and Best Practices
From Our Equity Compensation Webinar Track
- Each one-hour Webinar features an experienced authority in the field and discusses a requested topic.
- Discuss current administrative and other issues with fellow practitioners without leaving your office!
- Free for NCEO members
This replay was recorded on August 20, 2014.
About This MeetingESPPs can be a significant benefit to employees and issuers, but require diligence and systems to administer properly. This webinar will provide an overview of what constitutes an IRS-qualified Section 423 ESPP, the benefits, and the special tax rules that affect share sales. You will learn the differences between an ESPP and a direct stock purchase plan, what to consider when administering an ESPP, and an understanding of the tax forms which are required through its lifecycle.
* Hear about the benefits of an ESPP to issuers and employees
* Learn the meaning of terms associated with ESPPs
* Understand the requirements to establish an IRS-qualified ESPP
* Work through a numerical tax example from purchase through sale
This Webinar has already taken place. It is available as a free replay in the members-only area of this site.
| ESPPs - Tricks, Tips and Best Practices |
Andrew L. Schwartz, Computershare
Andrew L. Schwartz, CPA, CEP