REGISTER TODAY! You still have the chance to attend the LARGEST gathering of the ESOP community. We have over 1600 employee-owners, technical thought leaders, and community members registered for this event. Make sure every owner in your company has the tools and resources they need to THRIVE.
Preconference: April 16th
Main Conference: April 20th and 21st
Logins for the 2021 Annual Employee Ownership Conference will go out Thursday 4/15/21. If you have a completed registration, make sure to have your IT whitelist: firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your login reaches your inbox.
Wondering what a Virtual Conference will be like? Check out our virtual experience VIDEO
Curious about which sessions to go to during the conference?
Key sessions will feature
- Research and data that backs up EO value
- Communications strategies and workshops to ensure vigorous growth and employee engagement in your company
- Technical education guidance, and networking for mentorship for those beginning to consider the feasibility of an ESOP
- Access to service providers who are professional and well versed to serve you through your transaction
- CE that delivers and fosters life long learning
- Leadership training and professional development
- Tangible tools, and roadmaps to steer your company progress in a post-pandemic world
- Keynote to leave you inspired and spark to put into practice
We believe in the power of employee ownership. The power behind giving individuals a stake in their company. This roots in how they show up every single day at work with a shift in their mindset that their work matters. The NCEO’s Annual Conference provides an opportunity to come together collectively as a community to bolster relationships, to learn from the knowledge of thought leaders who have gone before us, and to build a company legacy that can live on in a thriving world that ensures economic security for many.
If you have questions about the 2021 Annual Employee Ownership Conference, please email email@example.com.