Adapt your ESOP to a changing economy
COVID-19 has changed our world. Getting through these uncertain times requires agility and strength. The ESOP Leadership Summit: COVID-19 Response will give leaders of employee-owned companies the tools they need to help their ESOPs thrive. NCEO staff will partner with other ESOP leaders and ESOP experts to equip owners with the resources, feedback, and expert advice they need to come out of this time of uncertainty with clarity. The sessions will aim to answer the question: what’s next?
Join the conversation to help your ESOP adapt in these ever-changing times.
What to Expect?
This meeting will bring ESOP leaders from across the country together for an interactive workshop-style virtual meeting. We’ll unify for an inspiring plenary session centered upon that day’s theme then we’ll split up into smaller groups defined by job title/responsibility.
We'll meet every Wednesday for three weeks for two-hours each meeting.
Meeting Topics and Take-Aways
We'll discuss supporting your workforce, adapting your ESOP plan, and adapting your business model. The ESOP Leadership Summit is tailored to get you the advice and feedback you need.
- Be inspired and motivated to make the changes your ESOP needs to thrive
- Meet other employee-owners in a similar position and share experiences
- Gain professional contacts
- Find solutions to the challenges you face
- Share your experience with other employee-owners, gain support, and collaborate
- Walk away with tools, skills, and relationships