Performance Equity for Private Companies
From Our Equity Compensation Webinar SeriesEach one-hour Webinar features an experienced authority in the field and discusses a requested topic.
This replay was recorded on March 19, 2014.
About This MeetingThis presentation will discuss pros, cons and best practices of issuing performanced-based equity compensation awards.
- Learn the correct process for establishing a performance equity plan.
- Find out how proper metric selection may be more important than goal selection (and what the difference is)
- Learn the top issues that prevent performance equity success
- Learn how performance equity can be more stable than time-based equity
- Most Importantly, learn how Performance equity can provide private companies with a competitive advantage over publicly traded companies!
This Webinar has already taken place. It is available as a free replay in the members-only area of this site.
| Performance Equity for Private Companies |
Dan Walter, Performensation