Making ACH Payments to the NCEO
As of December 2021, we are taking direct payments via our ACH payment portal, instructions for which are below. If you set up ACH payments previously and make a payment without using this payment portal, please continue to let us know when a payment is processed (see note below). This portal will allow you to pay your invoices securely with no fees directly from your bank account. To make payments even easier, you can “enroll” on the portal and create an account using your saved information after you make your first payment.
How to Use the NCEO's ACH Payment Portal
- Go to https://billerandpaysolutions.firstrepublic.com/ebpp/NCEO/ (opens in new tab).
- Enter your username (your username is your NCEO account’s email address) and select “Pay Now.”
- Enter your name or company name, email, address and dollar amount.
- Select a payment reason. If you need to add a comment, then click the pencil icon next to the Payment Reason drop-down.
- Click on “Add a Payment Method” link to enter your bank account information.
- If you have it, then enter your order or invoice number.
- Select Continue to Payment.
- Click on the box to verify you agree with the terms and conditions.
- Click Make a Payment.
- To create an account using the information you entered, click on “Enroll With Your Current Information” on the confirmation screen. You will be redirected to a new page to create an account.
- Review your personal information and continue.
- Create a username and password.
- Click to accept the terms and conditions.
- Verify your information is correct
- Finish enrolling by clicking the verification box on the email sent to you.
You agree the information contained therein will not be shared, forwarded, or disseminated in any way except for the specific purpose outlined below. The NCEO does not currently process recurring payments, so you will process each ACH payment as needed.
If You Send ACH Payments Outside of Our ACH Portal Via a Preexisting Arrangement
To ensure timely and accurate application of your payment to NCEO, please send the following information to [email protected]:
- Confirmation number of the ACH transaction (if applicable)
- Payment reference provided by your bank
- Name of person or group and/or order number to apply this payment
- Any attachments/invoices needed to complete the transaction
Terms and Conditions for Making ACH Payments to NCEO
You agree to notify the NCEO in writing of any changes to ACH transactions you have processed. If an ACH payment falls on a weekend or holiday, it will be executed on the next business day.
By completing the ACH to the NCEO, you acknowledge that the origination of ACH transactions from your account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law. You certify that you or your agent are an authorized user of this bank account and will not dispute these scheduled transactions with your bank, so long as the transactions correspond to the terms indicated in this agreement.