Customized Inside ESOP Fiduciary Training
$500.00 for NCEO members; $750.00 for nonmembers
If you need to order more than one, change the quantity once you have added it to your shopping cart.Corey Rosen, the NCEO's founder, can provide a 90-minute, customized live Webinar for your company's inside ESOP fiduciaries. The presentation describes who is defined as a fiduciary and what the law requires of them. The presentation focuses on how to act as a responsible fiduciary in several key areas, including:
- Making sure the ESOP pays no more than fair market value when buying shares from outsiders and no less than FMV when buying back shares from employees.
- Making sure allocation, diversification, eligibility, vesting, voting rights, and distribution rules are followed. Practically speaking, this means making sure you have a good administrator and that you look into any complaints.
- Making sure all required filings are filed.
- Making sure the advisors are well-qualified.
- Managing non-stock investments prudently.
- Reviewing any changes in plan rules to make sure they comply with the law.
- Acting as a responsible shareholder.
- Responding to offers to buy the company.