2020 Fall Forum: See the Curriculum Guide
From September 14 to 16, the 2020 Fall ESOP Forum will showcase the best resources the ESOP world has to offer for you and your company. To help you navigate which sessions will give you the answers you need, NCEO founder Corey Rosen and I have put together a curriculum guide with six tracks for a variety of roles and ESOP questions.
- Brush Up on the Essentials will get you off on the right foot, from administrative basics and feasibility to getting the most from the first months of your ESOP.
- Strengthening Your Ownership Culture covers effective communications and cultures that engage, including mini-workshops that will give you tools you can take home and apply.
- Leading an ESOP: C-suite leaders and directors will make meaningful connections to other leaders and find engaging sessions on strategy, leadership, and reinvention.
- Legal and Regulatory Updates will cover recent developments on litigation, legislation, the Department of Labor, and more.
- Plan for the Future of Your ESOP will cover strategic planning, best practices in governance, and specific issues from minority ownership to executive compensation
- Ensure the Sustainability of Your ESOP also looks to the future, from projecting repurchase obligation to proactive cash management
The curriculum guide contains just a sample of the 40 sessions you and your colleagues can benefit from at the Forum, in addition to putting you in contact with your ESOP peers from across the nation. Head to our Fall Forum home page to learn more and register today.