Conversations with the Experts
Providing Financial Wellness Advice for Managers and Employees in ESOP Companies:
How well educated are your employees about financial wellness? As employee owners, they have more possibilities and more to think about. How does the ESOP fit in with their wealth building plans? How should they think about their 401(k) plan? How should they approach
financial wellness decisions overall in terms of savings and spending? What mindset do different generations have toward money and financial wellness?
This series features conversations with ESOP financial advice experts Peter Newman of Peak Wealth Planning, Jamie Waldren and Claudia C. Wert of Wells Fargo Retirement Advisory Services for you to use to help educate your management team and employees.
- For Company Leaders: Creating a Workplace Financial Wellness Program
- Financial Wellness Strategies for Millennial Employee Owners (22-38)
- Financial Wellness Strategies for Generation X Employee Owners (39-54)
- Where You Are on Your Roadmap to Retirement - Baby Boomers (55-75)
- Retirement Income and Lifestyle Considerations for ESOP Participants Facing Diversification or Distribution Opportunities