Celebrate the ESOP Community at Our Annual Conference
Throughout this pandemic, the NCEO has remained committed to supplying our community and members with resources that make employee ownership thrive. The Annual Employee Ownership Conference is one of the best resources we offer, a highly anticipated event that brings attendees from companies, service provider firms, and other interested organizations together for networking, education, collaboration, and celebration.
For the safety of our attendees, the 2021 event will be virtual, but no less educational and engaging. We hope you will join us for an event that challenges our attendees to learn and expand their minds while growing personally and professionally.
Looking for Thought Leaders
We are recruiting ESOP experts and employee-owners to participate in our upcoming conference. Now is your chance to share lessons, best practices, and company stories to uplift and encourage those in and around our community. Your expertise is invaluable. As a speaker, you can help shape the way our economy positively moves forward.
All submissions should:
- Align with the conference theme of celebrating the ESOP community
- Aim to have clearly defined learning objectives and actionable takeaways derived from the learning tracks outlined in our speaker guidelines
- Be original, timely, and educational for all attendees
Speakers selected to present as the 2021 Employee Ownership Conference can look forward to:
- Connecting your message/presentation with a wide-reaching national and global audience
- Networking with ESOP executives and professionals, and event sponsors
- Marketing your presentation and content on your own channels (email, blog, social platforms)
Reconnecting and reshaping the ESOP landscape is essential. Your bright mind and message of resilience can be a guiding light. We hope you apply to speak at the 2021 conference.
We are all in this together!