New Members of the NCEO Board of Directors
The NCEO is proud to announce the new members of its board of directors, following the election in January.
Six people will be serving new terms on the board:
- Victor N. Aspengren, Keltek Inc.
- Theodore ("Ted") M. Becker, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- William Carris, Carris Reels Inc.
- Achaessa James, Equity Plan Solutions LLC
- Scott D. Miller, Enterprise Opportunities, LLC
- Hugh Reynolds, Crowe LLP
In addition, the following incumbents will have second terms:
- Rich Armstrong, Great Game of Business & SRC Holdings
- Kevin Long, Employee Benefits Law Group PC
- Sandra Reid, The Davey Tree Expert Company
- Bill Roark, Starfish Holdings / Torch Technologies, Inc.
- Joanne Swerdlin, Swerdlin & Company, an Ascensus Company
The terms for all directors will begin on April 1, 2020, and end on March 31, 2023.
Thank you to everyone who voted in the election, and we extend our deep appreciation to all of our directors. The NCEO staff and board is excited about our plans and expectations for the upcoming years, and the energy and wisdom of directors is essential to realizing all of our opportunities.
Two members of the board will end their tenure on the NCEO board this year. John Case and John Brown brought insight, hard work, connections, and fun to the board. All of us appreciate their generosity, and we wish them well in all that comes!